• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
Aviate is in invite-only beta to ensure a quality experience for our current users. Install the app to request an invite – we are working as fast as we can to give you access as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Aviate Launcher automatically categorizes and intelligently simplifies your home screen, showing you the apps and information you need throughout your day.
★ Simplified Navigation — transforms your phone into three, easy-to-navigate screens.
★ Clean, beautiful design — streamlines your phone to make every interaction faster and more efficient.
★ Adapts to You — the main screen adapts and shows you different apps based on your current context and time of day so you can focus.
★ Smart Collections — automatically categorizes your apps into groups so you don’t have to.
★ App Recommendations — recommends apps based on what you have installed and the latest ratings within Google Play.
★ Customizations that make sense — edit the apps in your Collections, choose between two themes, create Shortcuts, install Icon Packs, Widgets and update your Home Image to make Aviate feel like home.
(We currently support icon packs that are compatible with ADW, Apex or Nova Launchers – support for icon packs compatible with GO Launcher, Smart, Unicon, Action Launcher and others are coming soon!)
★ Wake up, and Aviate automatically shows you the weather and your meetings for the day.
★ When you’re at work, have all the apps you need to get your job done.
★ When driving, Aviate automatically gives you traffic and directions home.
★ Out to dinner, Aviate automatically shows you photos, tips and reviews for the restaurant.
★ When plugging in your headphones, Aviate shows you music apps with relevant information about the artist/band you’re listening to, including recent Tweets, upcoming concerts, and bios.
IMPORTANT NOTE + DISCLAIMER!
Aviate Launcher will dramatically alter your homescreen for the better. It will look different and it can take some getting used to. If you are looking to make heavy customizations to your phone, this is not the launcher or home screen for you. But, if you wish to simplify your phone and your life, you’ve arrived at the right place. We hope you like it!
Check out our help page (http://support.getaviate.com) to learn more about Aviate Launcher including the permissions we request.
GET IN TOUCH!
Aviate Launcher is only available in a private Beta — which means that although you get it first, some things may not work perfectly. If you have thoughts or feedback, we’d love to hear from you! Tweet @Aviate or send us an email if you have questions, concerns, recommendations, happen to find a bug (yikes!), or just want to say “Hi”.
LASTLY, THANK YOU.
Thank you for installing Aviate – we hope you love it.
Excellent. One of the best home screen launcher, It will give your homescreen a brand new look.
4. ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers
ZEDGE™ offers free wallpapers, ringtones and notification sounds to easily customize your device. In addition we offer you personalized game recommendations.
Features available in ZEDGE™ include:
• Search with suggestions
• Categories with sort options
• Set ringtones and notification sounds from within the ZEDGE™ app, including individual contact ringtones
• Set wallpapers from within the app
• Option to add favorites without downloading
• Settings for automatically changing wallpapers
• Multiple options for sharing ZEDGE™ content with other apps and people
• Widget for quickly changing wallpapers
• Widget for quickly launching your favorite games
A must have application, If you frequently change your ringtones and wallpapers.
5. Cal – Calendar Google/Exchange
What if your Google Calendar was designed to make you more productive?
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty – despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It’s always someone’s birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do – our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing – Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Best. The best calendar app. Syncs with FB.
6. File Expert with Clouds
√ The ONLY file manager which has full access to External SD Card on Kitkat on certain devices WITHOUT root!!
File Expert is an ultimate app for managing your files on your mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and cloud storage servers. One of the most popular file managers on Android!
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don’t have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn – just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud – Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing – Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
● Cloud Storage – Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
● Bluetooth – Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
● App Manager – Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
● Archive manager – Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
● Thumbnails – view thumbnails
● Image Viewer – supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
In certain countries, you can pay via PayPal. Please feel free to choose the most convenient method to pay.
Translator wanted! (http://blog.xageek.com/?cat=54)
A must have application, very easy to use. Love it!
7. Zomato – Restaurant Finder
Zomato is your best option to search for and discover great places to eat. It’s a beautifully designed, easy-to-use social restaurant finder app that lets you explore all the dining options in your city.
Browse through updated menus, pictures, and user reviews to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
Build a trusted network of friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own food journey with reviews, stunning filtered pictures, and handy lists.
• Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino’s Pizza, Amaya), or for specific dishes.
• Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
• Build a trusted network of foodies you choose to follow. See their reviews, pictures, and recommendations, and discover new restaurants through them.
• View menu, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway.
• Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites using SpeedDial, build a Wishlist of places you want to visit, and keep track of where you’ve been using the ‘Been There’ list.
• Rate and review restaurants you’ve been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
Zomato is currently available in 41 cities across UK, India, Brazil, UAE, New Zealand, South Africa, Indonesia, Turkey, Portugal, the Philippines, Qatar, and Sri Lanka.
Best application to find nearby Restaurants, Pubs, Cafes etc, with a nice UI.
8. Truecaller – Caller ID & Block
See who the unknown caller is, block unwanted calls and SMS, and manage your contacts for FREE. Over 40 million users love Truecaller!
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID – Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls – Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.
Very useful application with nice UI.
9. WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! ($0.99 USD/year after)WHY USE WHATSAPP:
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.
★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Superb. A must have messenger application.
10. iReff - Recharge Plans, Packs, Offers
Before you recharge your prepaid mobile, find the most suitable recharge product / price for your exact need. iReff app is the quickest and easiest way to get the latest recharge plan and offer information. Browse through the common benefit categories – Topup, SMS, Data (GPRS / 2G and 3G), Local, STD, ISD. Or try the powerful full text search feature to find recharges matching your specific need.You can find details about Topup Vouchers, Special Tariff Vouchers (STV), Combo Vouchers and Full Talk Time offers.
Data is updated daily for all operators (BSNL is supported on an experimental basis and updated every 2-3 weeks). The tariff shown is based on what is published on the operator website and is applicable for EC (easy) recharge from retail mobile recharge shops. For other modes of recharge, please confirm from your service provider if they support tariff published on the operator website.
We currently support information across all applicable telecom circles for:
* BSNL / MTNL
* Loop Mobile
* Reliance GSM
* Reliance CDMA
* Tata Docomo
* Tata Indicom
* Virgin Mobile CDMA
* Virgin Mobile GSM
This is a Beta version and there may be some rough edges. We are continuously making improvements and feature additions. Please keep your app updated to the latest version. In case of any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The user interface is currently not optimized for portrait layout or for tablets.
A must have application. With this it will be very easy to check the latest recharging offers and all.